FōLIUS LABS® Garcinia is a pure and clean-label product containing 60% hydroxycitric acid. Non-GMO, natural, vegan, and optimized for purity, this premium supplement offers maximum health benefits without added excipients. Enjoy the advanced quality of Garcinia 60% today.
See our research
See our research
Clinical studies have shown that Garcinia cambogia extract with a concentration of 60% HCA is the most effective at promoting weight loss.
- In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study published in the Journal of Obesity, participants who took a Garcinia cambogia extract supplement with 60% HCA lost significantly more weight than those who took a placebo (Onakpoya et al., 2011).
- Another study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition found that participants who took a Garcinia cambogia extract supplement with 60% HCA experienced a significant decrease in body fat percentage and an increase in lean muscle mass (Kim et al., 2013).
In addition to weight loss, Garcinia cambogia extract with 60% HCA has also been shown to have other health benefits.
- A study published in the journal Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry found that the supplement ameliorates visceral adiposity in mice fed on a high-fat diet (Kim et al., 2008).
- Moreover, a study published in the journal Nutrition Journal found that Garcinia cambogia extract reduced plasma cholesterol in overweight individuals (Kim et al., 2013).
Overall, the scientific evidence suggests that Garcinia cambogia extract with a 60% concentration of hydroxycitric acid is the most effective supplement for weight loss and improving overall health. However, it is important to note that dietary supplements should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program for optimal results. Additionally, individuals should consult with their healthcare provider before beginning any new supplement regimen.
- Kim, J. E., Jeon, S. M., Park, K. H., Lee, W. S., Rhee, I. K., & Park, S. G. (2013). Does Glycine max leaves or Garcinia cambogia promote weight-loss or lower plasma cholesterol in overweight individuals: A randomized control trial. Nutrition Journal, 12, 94. https://doi.org/10.1186/1475-2891-12-94
- Kim, Y. J., Choi, M. S., Park, Y. B., Kim, S. R., Lee, M. K., Jung, U. J., & Park, Y. B. (2008). Garcinia Cambogia Extract Ameliorates Visceral Adiposity in C57BL/6J Mice Fed on a High-Fat Diet. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 72(7), 1772–1780. https://doi.org/10.1271/bbb.80072
- Onakpoya, I., Hung, S. K., Perry, R., Wider, B., & Ernst, E. (2011). The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials. Journal of Obesity, 2011, 509038. https://doi.org/10.1155/2011/509038